Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Freedom Fighter?

Heh... guess you'd have to call me a freedom fighter, what with all the action that's been going on against those Amarr slavers. What I really enjoy is spacing all those Amarr scum and their Caldari allies. Bastards never know what hit 'em when old Double Trouble II, my lean and mean Jaggy, comes barreling out of a warp tube on top of 'em, barrage ammo hammering their shields to static and turning their armor into vapor.

Took a potential Zhou Mou cadet with me one of the many anti-slaver raids that Republic Fleet keeps posting. Guess things must really be heating up. Lucky for me that bounties for Caldari and Ammar fleet officer tags are still decent in Istodard. Lucky for Zhou Mou Salem (what sort of Vhek name is that, I tell you? Too many clans are using Standard names and words now, I say!) the Amarr and their allies were too busy trying to just get a lock on me to bother with him in his 'lil ole Rifter.

Still, you gotta love the Riffy. Cheap, fast, and hard hitting. Properly fitted, I had Salem take down a Moa cruiser all on his lonesome... the fools depended too much on their frigate cover to carry their own assault launcher; once those were dust and plasma, Salem just peppered them with his 150's, and they literally couldn't track him to save themselves. It's a lesson that Caldari commodore didn't live to learn.

No comments: